Have you been treated unfairly by a provincial or local government body? The Office of the Ombudsperson can help. Seniors’ complaints to the Ombudsperson have led to investigations into Pharmacare, the Medical Services Plan, the Ministry of Health, health authorities (including hospitals and the enforcement of care standards in residential care facilities), ICBC, and the Public Guardian and Trustee – among others. Ombudsperson services are free and confidential.

Walk-In Address: Second Floor, 947 Fort Street

Victoria, BC

V8V 3K3

phone 1 (250) 387-5855 or 1 (800) 567-3247
map image